➔
From age nine? ten? eleven? Dunno how old Q: Coming from a severely co-dependent/dysfunctional family, wonder how I turned-out so bright?! A: Love, love, love: ‘love conquers all’ [Latin: Amor Vincit Omnia] What my family didn’t show, I showed my lovers ultra profusely: I used to have literally thousands of babes before age fifteen. Nomo ...til Upstarz.
KISSIN@d’CASTLE:
As I was sitting there on Kodexx with 99 mini meez at d’B.O.M.M surrounded by 101-pink-babes, kissing-to-beat-the-band for hours and hours, YAY! I gotta call from the far side of the galaxy from a close, female friend for 3-5 yeeers of something like a ‘get together’ on a planetoid fulla young girls. Can’t be sure. Breaking up. Too far. Must check her out. Saturn like world, filled withe most gorgeous, intoxicating women.
Q: Why’s my space cruiser so large? A: Why, to fit all those young girls whom I love to adore and sigh over! Love makes the universe go ❗️❗️
No comments:
Post a Comment